Monday, January 7, 2013

Crazy for Chrome!

I am a huge advocate of technology in my classroom.  There is only one problem with this, I have none!  I have recently been awarded a grant through DonorsChoose.org and LakeShore Learning.  I am getting several brand new Google ChromeBooks!  I must say I am very excited.  This has been a very exciting thrill, to actively pursue donors through social media.  In my case, Twitter came to the rescue.

Now I am looking for every possible way to use this wonderful addition to my classroom.  I want to chronicle my journey, as I seek to learn and teach my students about this fantastic opportunity placed in our hands.   So, for now, we wait on the big box to come!  I literally feel like a kid at Christmas!  I can not wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment